Thank you for viewing our current job openings. Below you will find a list of current positions we need to fill. Click on the opening title to review the job description below it. After reviewing it, if you would like to apply, simply click the “Click here to Fill Out Our Application” button below the description.
Also have an opening for a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
Since 2011, Savoy Therapy has provided in-home physical, occupational, and speech therapy services to help our clients age independently. Our clinical team is highly regarded for their expertise in cognitive and fall prevention services. Our goal is to help our patients live in their own homes safely and independently. Our patient-centered approach with emphasis on clinical care has helped us become a leading provider of home-based therapy services.
Benefits & Development Opportunities
- Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
Responsibilities, Required Qualifications in Order to Apply for the Opening
What we are looking for in a team member:
- Flexible and Agile: Able to adjust and accommodate to ensure the needs of both your colleagues and patients are met.
- Patient-Focused: Prioritizing the needs of patients and providing compassionate care.
- Effective Communicator: Proactively and empathetically communicating with all stakeholders.
- Attentive to Detail: Reliable in ensuring accuracy and completeness in all tasks.
- A Collaborative Team Member: You'll play a vital role as part of a clinical team.
Therefore, we'd like to know:
- Do you prioritize the well-being of your patients in your work?
- Are you known for your upbeat and optimistic outlook?
- Do you prefer having control over your goals and the direction of your day?
- Do you believe in lending a hand and going above and beyond in your role?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, being an Occupational Therapist at Savoy Therapy might be a great fit for you.
Occupational Therapist Qualifications:
- State licensure as an Occupational Therapist.
- Current American Heart Association healthcare provider CPR (BLS), or
- At least 2 years’ experience as a COTA preferred.
- Ability to execute POC by OT
- Valid IL driver's license
At Savoy Therapy we value diversity and believe in creating an inclusive workplace where all employees are treated with respect and dignity.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Qualified candidates are welcome to apply, and our employees can expect fair and equal treatment throughout their employment.